- There are over 19,000 Application Programmer Interfaces (APIs) currently available on ProgrammableWeb today for anyone to use in creating or extending new apps, integration adapters or extending existing platforms. Private APIs in enterprises easily number in the millions.
- APIs t ... Read more
69% of executives are relying on sales growth first to measure how successful theirorganization’s innovation efforts are according to the PwC Innovation BenchmarkRead more
Taking a lifecycle approach to managing proliferating product lines, options, cross-sell, and up-sell accessories lead to faster revenue growth. It’s a well-known fact that the first complete quote received by a prospect has a greater than 50% chance of being given the sale. Getting to that level of speed, scal ... Read more
Closing the gaps between what sales sells and production can deliver takes more than a sell-side CPQ app. Managing products as platforms is the future, and it’s coming faster than many realize.Read more
- Gartner predicts the CPQ market will continue to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20% through 2020 in the Market Guide for Configure, Price and Quote Application Suites.
- Cloud-based CPQ revenue is now approaching ... Read more
- Driving greater revenue from new product introductions is more achievable when product knowledge permeates every aspect of manufacturing.
- Incomplete, inefficient and obsolete systems are the cause of many product and service quality problems today.
- 70% of a new product’s co ... Read more
- Creating a self-sustaining, high-performance innovation engine is the goal many companies adopt PLM systems to accomplish. Gaining greater customer insights from CRM systems and breaking down internal barriers with real-time ERP integration is revolutionizing manufacturing today.
- By ... Read more
Customers are driving an inflection point in how configurable products are customized and sold, fueling entirely new business models quickly. Capitalizing on these new business models takes an enterprise-wide focus on product configuration that flexes beyond CPQ boundaries. No longer complacent to just observe ... Read more