Project Manager – Software development, Copenhagen, Denmark
Configit is looking for a talented, passionate Project Manager to join their Solutions team in
The position is part of the team that implements customer focused solutions based on
Configit’s patented and advanced software components. As a Project Manager, you will
manage global customer software projects and orchestrate Configit project team of 3-10
Configits typical customer segments are industrial machinery, medical devices, high-tech and automobile, and you will act as Project Manager for custom solutions for Configits global enterprise clients. Managing the client relationship and setting customer expectations will be a major part of your job as well as developing and managing detailed project plans, milestone schedules, project estimates and resource plans. You must be strong within the project management discipline and take in interest in developing templates, project management frameworks and methodology that works for the entire organization. You’re a hands-on Project Manager with a solid background within software development. You will typically manage 1-3 projects in parallel.
You will be involved in the interaction with the customers at an early stage in order to
identify scope and estimate, and you will work closely with the Solutions developers in order to implement advanced custom solutions. On the customer side, you will cooperate with their Project Manager in order to ensure a smooth and timely implementation.
Skills & Requirements
- B.Sc. or Masters in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, or similar
- Experience following a structured methodology, Agile preferred
- 5 years of experience as Project Manager within the IT/Software industry
- 3-5 years as software developer
- Experience managing software development and/or software implementations within ERP or CRM
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- PRINCE2, PMP, PMI-Agile, Scrum Master, or similar qualifications
- Project Manager with a track record of moving projects along to completion
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies to solve business problems and create solutions
- Intellectually curious, self-driven, highly motivated and productive
- Strong customer interaction and communication skills
Working at Configit
Configit is a software company that offers third generation configuration solutions to
companies. Configit are experts not only in software development but also in successfully
using configuration and product modeling to solve critical challenges for companies; often in environments where errors are extremely costly. You will be working out of their beautiful Copenhagen office with frequent customer contact and approx. 30-50 travel days per year. You will report to the VP for the Solutions team.
You will be part of an international environment in an easy-going, non-bureaucratic
organization with offices in Denmark, Great Britain, Germany, China and the US. Configit
values individual responsibility in a collaborative atmosphere, and they focus intensively on
writing quality software using state-of-the-art technologies, methodologies and tooling.
Configit have roots in the international computer science research community and they use computer science to create software that is loved by users and profitable for business.
Benefits of working at Configit
- Flat organizational structure
- Informal working environment
- Focus on quality, rather than quantity
- Modern, agile approach
- Continuous opportunities for training and professional development
- Growing international organization with promising career opportunities
- Configit live by their company values (see below)
Configit Company Values
- We are among the BEST, but eager to IMPROVE
- We are driven by ENTHUSIASM for our work and are PROUD of the results
- We work as a TEAM
- We take RESPONSIBILITY for the customers, the products, the company, ourselves and each other
- We show the market NEW WAYS based on DIALOGUE
How to Apply
Do you want to hear and know more about the open position at Configit, pls. contact Bettina T. Warming, Theill Warming Rådgivning at +45 20424519 or by e-mail. Theill Warming Rådgivning is handling this recruitment process on behalf of Configit.
Please forward your application – including your CV/resumé – to email@example.com.