Client-facing .NET Developer
Configit is looking for talented, passionate solution developers to join our Solutions team in Atlanta.
You will have the opportunity to work with the newest Microsoft technologies for desktop, Web and mobile applications in a rapidly growing and successful company. The position is part of a team that implements customer focused solutions based on Configit’s patented and advanced software components.
You will work with the newest technologies and advance your career while creating second to none solutions for our global enterprise clients.
Responsibilities include one or more of the following:
- Developing modern Web applications
- Implementing advanced solutions for solving configuration problems
- Developing architecturally extensible and maintainable solutions
- Designing intuitive user interfaces
- Implementing unique configure, price and quote software for SAP – the world’s largest enterprise software platform.
Skills & Requirements
- B.Sc. or Masters in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, or similar
- Excellent .NET and C# skills
- Desire to stay current with technology, best practices and have a willingness to learn
- Pragmatic, resourceful individual with desire to assist and engage
Working at Configit
We are experts not only in software development but also in successfully using configuration and product modeling to solve critical challenges for companies where errors are unacceptable. You will be working out of the Atlanta office with frequent customer contact and approx. 30-50 travel days per year.
You will be part of an international environment in an easy-going, non-bureaucratic organization with offices in Denmark, Great Britain, and the US. We value individual responsibility in a collaborative atmosphere, and we focus intensively on writing quality software using state-of-the-art technologies, methodologies and tooling.
We are rooted in the international research computer and we use computer science to create software that is loved by users and profitable for business.
Benefits of working at Configit:
- Our working environment has a Scandinavian touch. This includes free lunch, fruit, coffee, and tea
- Make an impact with pair programming, test-driven development and code review
- Always use the newest software development tools such as GitHub, continuous build, OnTime and others
- Continuous opportunities for training and professional development
- Growing international organization with lots of career opportunities
How to Apply
Please send your CV or resume to email@example.com.