Configit to Attend CWG Marco Island, October 6-8
October 17th 2014
Presentations, New Insights and Demonstrations on CLM, CPQ and more…
As part of our ongoing commitment to knowledge-sharing in the Configuration Work Group (CWG), we will be providing an in-depth look at trends and challenges for organizations dealing with complex products and services. Particularly, we will explain how Configuration Lifecycle Management (CLM) is a new discipline that must be mastered and supported by an enterprise configuration platform.
We will demonstrate Configit Ace as the first enterprise platform for CLM and highlight new key features that address the next generation of product modeling challenges.
Configit Ace Highlights:
- Collaborative Modeling
- Compilation based configuration engine
- Combined perpetual and model year modeling
- Automated test and validation environment
- Built-in matrix rule editing and pack rules modeling
- Strong change control and multi-channel release management
- Channel specific views on single-source-of-truth
- Combined modeling of technical and commercial rules
- Import of legacy rules
- Audit capability on all changes to rules
A CLM platform ensures a single-source-of-truth for configuration management. All business areas such as engineering, marketing, manufacturing, etc manage and consume the same configuration information.
Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) is a section of the full configuration lifecycle that is growing 25% annually. Configit will also present Configit Quote, which is a uniquely user-friendly and modern CPQ solution, offering full support of SAP content.
We hope to see you at the CWG conference. To set up private demos or for more information, please e-mail email@example.com.