Event: Configit Sponsors Product Innovation Congress in Berlin, 25-26 February 2014
February 7th 2014
The Product Innovation Conference (PI Congress) in Berlin unites R&D, Engineering and IT experts who provide insight and inspiration to product information creation, development and management.
As an event sponsor, Configit representatives will take part in the two days of camaraderie and knowledge-sharing as well as attend the sought-after presentations.
Presentation about PLM and ERP integration: “Bridging the Product Configuration Gap Between PLM and ERP”
In 2014, Jaguar Land Rover will launch their new integrated approach for consolidating configuration across different business domains. Joy Batchelor, Technical Specialist for Product Configuration at Jaguar Land Rover, will present many of the key learnings derived from the 4 year process of reaching a new level of PLM and ERP integration.
Key presentation topics:
- Understanding configuration challenges in a configure-to-order company where personalization is vital
- Defining configuration lifecycle management (CLM) – scope, platform development and benefits
- CLM support innovation in product modeling, test capabilities and future visualization
- Opportunities for the future
Learn More About Configuration Lifecycle Management
Visit configit.com/clm for a short introduction to Configuration Lifecycle Management or download the white paper and academic paper co-authored by Joy Batchelor and Configit CEO, Professor Henrik Reif Andersen:
- White Paper: “Configuration Lifecycle Management”
- Academic Paper: “Bridging the Product Configuration Gap Between PLM and ERP – an Automotive Case Study”