Registration open for the Configit CLM Summit 2016
August 17th 2016
The countdown is on for the Configit 2016 CLM Summit this October 17-19 at Marco Island, Florida, US. Don’t have your ticket yet? Book now!
Last year’s CLM Summit was a great success, culminating with the first ever CLM Declaration written by consensus from configuration experts all over the world. We aim to make the 2016 CLM Summit even better.
Speakers (preliminary list)
With a packed 2-day program, the summit offers your a chance to learn from the best in the configuration industry, including:
- Bill Grow, Johnson Controls
- Chris McCarragher, Baldor
- David Loomans, Greenheck Fan Corporation
- Henrik Hulgaard, CTO and Co-founder, Configit
- Henrik Reif Andersen, CEO and Co-founder, Configit
- Jesper Møller, Product Manager, Configit
- Joseph Anderson, Institute of Configuration Management
- Louis Columbus, Ingram Micro
- Matthew M. O´Kane, ABB
- Prof. Dr. Alexander Felfernig, Graz University of Technology
- Rasmus Sørup, Product Manager, Configit
- Rick Smethers, Schneider Electric
- Robert Eramo, Lam Research Corporation
- Thomas Randrup, SVP Emerging Markets, Configit
- Timothy Baynes, VP Product Strategy, Configit
What’s in it for you?
Key learnings and insights from expert speakers
Hear from a variety of speakers from leading organizations as they provide unique, cutting edge insights into complex product configurations in an open forum setting. Gain new perspectives on the configuration industry and learn about technologies and strategies for enterprise-wide configuration capabilities from experts.
Meet privately in 1:1 sessions with Configit experts and discuss challenges and solutions specific to your needs. To book a meeting, please write to Gabriella Schiang: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Configit CLM technology in detail
Take a deep dive into Configit CLM technology, including:
- Product roadmap and hands-on demonstration sessions
- Customer stories
- Roundtable sessions with Configit leadership and product managers
Presentations by North American Configuration Users Forum
The North American Configuration Users Forum (NACUF) is a member-driven forum for users of any configuration software with the common goal of sharing best practices and helping each other solve configuration problems. Each member may have unique needs, but all have the shared conference goals to learn, teach, network, experience, and enjoy.
The value of meeting with peers
Connect with peers and enjoy real life professional networking. Learn from the best in the industry, and take advantage of the energy of likeminded individuals that come together around common ground. Attending conferences is not only an invaluable investment in oneself, but in one’s career and business.
When and where
The CLM Summit 2016 will be held October 17-19th 2016 at Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club & Spa, approximately a one hour drive from Fort Myers, Florida.
Prices and booking
Ticket prices are:
- Early registration (before September 17): $540 USD
- Regular: $680 USD
Attendees at the CLM Summit can make use of special rates ($149 USD per day for a single room) at the Marriott Hotel during the event (offer ends September 21). After registering for the event you will receive an email containing a link enabling you to book your room at the special rate.
Learn More About CLM
Dig deeper into the world of CLM:
- Wikipedia article about CLM
- CLM Declaration
- Short introduction to CLM
- Interview with Senior Architect about the technology enabling CLM
- White paper about CLM by Joy Batchelor, Jaguar Land Rover and Henrik Reif Andersen, Configit
If you have any questions or any issues registering for the event, email Gabriella Schiang at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at this great event!