Configit Privacy NoticeAt Configit, data protection and confidentiality is a high priority. This Privacy Notice explains how information about you is collected, used and disclosed by Configit A/S when you use our website, mobile applications, and other online products and services (collectively, the “Services”), or when you otherwise interact with us. We may amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the bottom of the notice and, depending on the specific amendments, we may provide you with additional notice. We encourage you to review the Privacy Notice whenever you access our Services to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
1. Data Controller and Contact InformationConfigit A/S Midtermolen 3 Copenhagen, 2100 Denmark email@example.com
2. Collection of Personal DataWe collect information you provide directly to us when you participate in contests and promotions, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, send us an email, or otherwise interact with us. The types of information we may collect about you include your name, social networking screen names or IDs, email address, and any other information you choose to provide. Additionally, when you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you. This information may include the following:
- Log Information: we log information about your use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device information: we collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including information about the device’s software and hardware, Media Access Control (“MAC”) address and other unique device identifiers, device token, mobile network information, and time zone.
- Usage information: we collect information relating to your use of our Services, including which applications you use and your interactions with other users.
- Consumption information: we collect information about your consumption habits relating to your use of our Services, including which purchases you make with both virtual and real currencies.
- Information collected by cookies and other tracking technologies: we use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your computer’s hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience and see which areas and features of our Services are popular. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
- Provide, maintain, and improve our current Services;
- Develop new Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request and send you related information;
- Facilitate communications between users;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service and support;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events offered by Configit A/S, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Personalise and improve our Services and provide tailored advertisements, content, or features;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Link or combine with information we get to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
3. Use of Personal DataWe may share information about you as follows or as otherwise described in this Privacy Notice:
- With other users;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable legal requirement;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Configit A/S or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
4. Transfer to Third CountriesAs an international organization with locations outside of the EU, we may use the data we collect through our Services both within the EU and outside of it. Therefore, transfer of personal data to a third country may take place. In the event of cross-territorial data transfer, Configit is committed to ensuring an adequate level of protection through appropriate safeguards. We have internal policies in place to ensure an adequate level of protection irrespective of where in Configit your data are located.
5. Deletion of Personal DataWe will delete your personal data when we no longer need to process them in relation to one or more of the purposes set out above. Generally, if you are a customer or potential user of our products, we store user data for 3 years from last activity. Otherwise we will store user data for 90 days. However, the data may be processed and stored for a longer period in anonymised form in order for us to improve the service.
7. SecurityWe have implemented security measures to ensure that our internal procedures meet our high security policy standards. Accordingly, we strive to protect the quality and integrity of your personal data. This includes encryption of data and use of anonymization, whenever applicable.
8. Your RightsYou are at any time entitled to be informed of the personal data about you that we process (with certain legislative exceptions). You also have the right to object to the collection and further processing of your personal data including profiling/automated decision-making. Furthermore, you have the right to have your personal data rectified, erased, or blocked. Moreover, you have the right to receive information about you that you have provided to us, and the right to have this information transmitted to another data controller (data portability).
9. Withdrawal of ConsentYou may, at any time, withdraw any consent you have given and we will no longer process your personal data, unless we can continue the processing based on another purpose. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Links to Other Websites, Etc.Our website may contain links to other websites or to integrated sites. We are not responsible for the contents of the websites of other companies or for the practices of such companies regarding the collection of personal data. When you visit other websites, you should read the owners' policies on the protection of personal data and other relevant policies.
11. Amendment of Data, Etc.If you want us to update, amend or delete the personal data that we have recorded about you, wish to get access to the data being processed about you, or if you have any questions concerning the above guidelines, you may contact us at email@example.com.
If you wish to appeal against the processing of your personal data, please contact us as indicated above. You may also contact the Data Protection Agency, Borgergade 28, 5., 1300 Copenhagen K.