CSR Policy Commitment
- Working to avoid causing or contributing to adverse impacts on human rights, the environment, or the economy through our activities
- Conducting regular impact assessments to identify actual and potential adverse impacts in our business practices and value chain
- Partnering with employees as key partners in helping us respect the international principles for sustainable development
Code of Conduct (CoC)
for Business Relationships
- Ensuring that Configit’s business relationships, including suppliers and partners, demonstrate responsible business conduct
- Supporting the alignment with the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights (UNGPs) and the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises
- Providing continuous improvements in managing adverse impacts
Configit´s Contribution to Sustainability
At Configit, we believe our greatest sustainability contribution lies in supporting our customers to reduce their negative environmental impact through more sophisticated and efficient production processes.
As part of the Polaris Equity family of companies, we take responsibility for not only how we conduct ourselves and our business, but also how we enable our customers to deliver on their sustainability goals.
Download the report and read more about our environmental, social and governance goals.
The Polaris Sustainability Platform
Polaris views sustainability as an integrated part of long-term value creation and works to promote sustainability throughout the investment industry. With a pledge to be transparent and report on their progress annually, Polaris dedicates extra attention to three focus areas:
— Climate action
— Gender equality
— Working environment
Read more about Polaris’ sustainability platform, investment criteria, due diligence and more in their 2021 Annual Sustainability Report.